Writing Guide: Sections
Divorce Papers: Is It the End or the Beginning of New Life?
Divorce papers became the essential part of students’ essays as the cases of divorces in the society have increased. Students are often asked to express their opinion on the problem and present their ideas for solutions.
In fact, divorce papers can be written in different ways and can express various opinions. First of all, the type of the paper should be chosen: it may be a simple essay, a research paper, an article and even a dissertation. The type of the paper should correspond to the main purpose of the divorce paper, whether some research is going to be conducted or just the expression of the personal experience or life situations.
Some hints on the divorce paper topics
- The divorce paper can be devoted to the reasons for divorce in general. Why do people divorce? Is it the new fashion?
- The problem of love can be discussed. Why do people who loved each other so much appear on the edge of divorce?
- Divorce paper can also present some statistical data on the rate of divorces in 1800s and now. Is it different?
- The problem of children’s behavior after parents’ divorce can be lightened on in the divorce papers as well.
- The problem of responsibility can be the core one in the divorce paper. Who is responsible for the divorce? Why do children usually feel guilty?
- Divorce – is this the end? What should people do after divorce? Is it possible to extenuate pain?
Divorce papers can be devoted to numerous topics. Still, students should point that divorce is just the period of life. It will finish soon as divorce is not the end, it is the beginning of a new life.